In a bid to streamline communication between the school and home, Woodlands uses the Compass Parent Portal.
Using Compass allows you to access up-to-date information about Woodlands on your phone, computer or iPad. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
- Monitor your child’s attendance and enter an explanation for absences.
- Receive communication and updates from the school.
- View and download your child’s mid and end of year reports.
- Pay and provide consent for school events and school fees.
- Book parent-teacher interviews.
- View school events on the calendar.
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) or by using the Compass iOS or Android apps. Search for ‘Compass School Manager’ in the store.
To access our Parent Portal, click the Compass link
Alternatively, if you are having trouble finding the Compass link you can go to
https://schools.compass.edu.au where you can search for and find our school’s direct URL.
Year Level Newsletters
The Woodlands Primary School Uniform can be purchased through the Bounty Shop, 11 Thompson St, Frankston. Phone: (03) 9783 3402